Dear Data Subject, We would like to inform you that “European Regulation 2016/679 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data” (hereinafter “GDPR”) provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as a fundamental right. Therefore, in accordance with Article 13 of the GDPR, we inform you that:
- CATEGORIES OF DATA: ENRICO MANDELLI SPA will process your personal data such as:
- Automatically collected data. The computer systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website detect, in the course of their normal operation, certain data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identifiable users. The data collected include the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system, browser and computer environment used by the user. This data is processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular operation. The provision of such data is mandatory as it is directly related to the web browsing experience.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user. The voluntary and explicit sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated in the different access channels of this site does not imply a request for consent. The voluntary sending, by you, of e-mails to our e-mail addresses do not require any further disclosure or request for consent.
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: The personal data of which ENRICO MANDELLI SPA is in possession are collected directly from the person concerned.
- DATA CONTROLLER: The data controller ENRICO MANDELLI SPA VIA MASCAGNI, 2 – 23807 MERATE (LC), who can be contacted by phone at +39 039.999991 or email address email@example.com
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: The processing of your data has your consent as its legal basis and is carried out for the following purpose: To improve the web browsing experience.
- DATA RECIPIENTS: To the extent relevant to the stated processing purposes, your data may be disclosed to partners, consulting firms, private companies, appointed as Data Controllers by the Data Controller or for legal obligations or to fulfill your specific requests. Your data will not be disseminated in any way except. The incumbent Data Controllers and Processors are punctually identified in the Privacy Documentation, which is updated periodically.
- TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: Data collected is not transferred abroad.
PERIOD OF STORAGE: Collected data will be retained for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (“principle of limitation of storage,” Art.5, GDPR) or in accordance with the deadlines stipulated by legal regulations. Verification of the obsolescence of retained data in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT: The data subject always has the right to request from the Data Controller access to his/her data, rectification or erasure of data, restriction of processing or the possibility to object to processing, to request data portability, to withdraw consent to processing by asserting these and other rights under the GDPR by simple communication to the Data Controller. The data subject may also complain to a supervisory authority.
OBJECTIVITY OR LESS OF CONSENT: The provision of your data is mandatory while browsing our website.
METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING: The personal data you provide, will form the subject of processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the obligations of confidentiality that inspire the activity of the Owner. The data will be processed both by computer and on paper media as well as on any other suitable media, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to Art 5 par. 1 letter F of the GDPR.